The other day Alix and I got spend some time alone together while we ran errands. Daddy kept the babies at home while we went to the library, bank, and German Delicatessen (the Old Dutch Store for those local...) It was a lot of fun to just hang out together, especially since it gave me a break from sick (and teething) babies!

As we were driving down the freeway going from one place to another Alix started getting logical on me. She asked, "Mom, girls are women right? (right) So am I your little womens?" It was very cute. Something else she said, a few months ago actually had us all laughing as well. She has been somewhat obsessed with death for quite awhile now, and likes to talk about where people go. So one day, she is sitting in Grandpa's lap, turns to him, and asks, "Grandpa, did your hair go to live with Heavenly Father?"
I love you sweet Alix!







No comments:
Post a Comment