CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More cute things said by the big sister!

Today Tim and I were just finishing a fairly serious conversation when Alix came in from playing in the back yard. I asked her what she wanted more than anything else in the whole world. She thought for a minute and then when Daddy held up a baby doll on sitting on the table, she got excited. She said, I want a baby, a REAL one!" Tim then asked her where babies grow, and she looked down at her own belly, pointed, and said, "in tummies." When Tim asked her WHOSE tummies babies grow in she looked at me, with REALLY big eyes, and as her eyes dropped and the pitch of her voice climbed, she said "in mommies' tummies" She then got very excited and tried to lift my shirt to see if she could see a baby growing as I told her the baby in my tummy is still too small to see. She then ran up the stairs yelling to grandpa. She couldn't wait to tell him (and everyone else) that mommy has a baby in her tummy. That's right folks. We are expecting #4, no exact date yet, but sometime around the twins second birthday we will be getting a new sibling for the girls....

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hooray for you! I'm so excited to get another niece or nephew! CONGRATS GUYS!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you! You make adorable babies! It'll be fun to see if you have another girl, or you get a boy!! Hooray for babies!

Matt and Valerie said...

Congrats Lolly! I am so excited for you. It's so great to be in touch again. Sure love ya!

Allyson said...

Congratulations Laura and Tim!