CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Word List

This morning I went in to get Jonathan out of his bed and he got SO excited.  He immediately started bouncing up and down saying "hi, hi, hi, mom, mom, hi..." I pulled him out of his crib and put him on his changing table to get him ready for the day, but he had different ideas.  He wanted to play...  So I grabbed a ball off the floor and handed it to him.  I'd never heard him say ball before, but he said it perfectly.  I realized he is say lots of things, and I've never written his word list down anywhere.

Mom
Da (dad)
Gdda (grampa)
Gam (grandma)
there (this is his favorite!  When we play peek-a-boo I never actually say that, I say where's Jonathan? There he is!)  and now he hides himself, then uncovers and yells "dere"
jees (that is Jesus- there are two pictures of Jesus above his changing table and he loves to stand up and pat them once his diaper is done- while mom is holding on of course)
sisa (sister)
Ax (Alix- I've only heard that one used once, but he was playing with Alix when he said it, so even without repeat I know he meant it :)
Dog and woof-- these are used pretty much interchangeably :)  Oh, and Tim's family has a dog named Cocoa, so after we go see them, every dog is a cocoa for a few days
ca - I think my child my secretly be from Boston, at least judging by the way he says car
go- Jon Jon gets impatient, and lets you know when he's ready... go, go, go, go, go......
hi
bye
ball
pane (that would be plane- iswear the kid should be an air traffic controller, he can spot them long before I do!)

I can't think of anymore right now, but I'll add to the list as I hear them.

No comments: