CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Little talkers

I decided that since I am so bad at writing in my journal, and since baby books for the twins are not yet in existence...(yes I know, that's bad!) I figured I should make a list of the words the girls can say at this point. I'm sure I've forgotten a few as they tend to say new things all the time, but this list is a start at least.
Miriam -- Mommy, Daddy, Alla (alix), Gdda (grandpa) Gumma (grandma), Lynlyn (their aunt), book, cracker, drink, bunny, nose, ear, eye, tooth, hello, bye bye, what, dog, woof, yum, more, thank you (okay so its really tay too :) ), up, sister, KayKay (cousin), poop, may--an (Meagan), pat, baby, duck, quack, tuck (like tuck in), spoon, uh-oh, and of course NO. And one of my favorites, she says "tickle, tickle" as she wiggles her fingers on her tummy :)




Bethany- Mommy, Daddy, Alix, Gdda, Gramma, Lyndo (Lyndall, aunt), book, cracker, drink, bunny, nose, ear, eye, belly button, bye bye, hello, dog, woof, yum, thank you, up, sister, poop (usually said - uhoh, is boop- while she points at Miriam's diaper) pat, baby, duck, tuck, spoon, uh-oh, tickle-tickle, No, and a million words I just haven't figured out yet.



Miriam usually says words before Bethany, but then when Bethy says it, it is much clearer (and sometimes helps us figure out exactly what Miri was talking about...). Bethany is CONSTANTLY TALKING, we just haven't figured it out what she's saying :)

2 comments:

LizzyP said...

Yay! I love reading about your twinners. I need to post more about mine. By the way, you wouldn't imagine the relief I feel over hearing that baby books for your twins are nonexistent--I don't have anything going for my pair either and I've been feeling so guilty.

Jan said...

Laura,

Really cute blog. I love reading blogs. I'm glad I found it. I was glad to hear that there was only one heart beat on facebook.

Jan