CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dinner Guests....

Tonight we had some friends over for dinner, and even though I was really tired after spending the day cooking (and especially cleaning), it was a lot of fun. It made me realize how much I miss entertaining. It is a little different now with three kids involved, but still fun. Growing up, our house was ALWAYS the hang out spot. We seldom had a week that didn't involve at least one gathering, some being larger than others of course. I have missed that. My parents have been great, and they have told us multiple times that this is our house, and we can have people over as much as we want to. We just haven't taken them up on it... But I am ready. So, anyone want to come to dinner? We have so many neglected friends that I don't know where to begin with invitations. I am serious. Someone, please take me up on it! We want to have people over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should come to dinner at our house!!! How fun!