Miriam got her cast off today! Wahoo!!! It has been so hot lately, and we have not been able to get out the pool because of the cast. I knew there was no way to let the other girls be in the pool adn keep Miriam out, and I didn't really think it would be nice to try.... so it has just been packed away in the garage for the last five weeks.
The last several times we've gone to the doctor have been traumatic. Shots, IVs (with multiple pokes), xrays (with mom out of the room due to pregnancy :), etc. I was amazed at how well she did when we went in... She was calm and even smiling at the nurse. She didn't even have issues when the dr came in the room, and usually she freaks out. She did start to panic once we were in the cast room and they came at her with a big saw though.... Can't say I really blame her for that one...
She was really excited once the cast was off. she just kept holding up her arm and looking at it, smiling. When I pulled the cast out of my purse later on, she grabbed her arm and started crying. She did NOT want it to go back on....
Here's hoping there are no more casts for my family in the near future. Heck, why don't we say no more casts ever! Wouldn't that be nice :)
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment