CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Visiting Jana...


On June 22 (yes, I know, I'm WAY behind) my nephew Justin (Ron's son), his wife, and two daughters were visiting from Canada. We all got together at Jana's house in Hooper. As part of the evening, Ron put the adults on a horse (no, I didn' t ride ) and the kids on the pony. Alix absolutely LOVED it. Every time we go there, she wants to ride, and this time was no exception :)
She rode by herself....


and she rode with Miriam, who also loved it....



and didn't want to get off.
And Bethany, who wasn't so thrilled, and didn't want to stay on long at all. She made it on less than a quarter loop of the yard before she was screaming to get off...

Miriam was fascinated by the calf, though it did scare her when he started "talking"...


The girls kept fighting over who got to drive the Jeep, but fortunately they were small enough that they could both fit, even though they couldn't drive at the same time.





1 comment:

Jan said...

Great Posts! I love to read to see how you guys are doing? We need to get together sometime, but until my life slows down I guess I'll enjoy reading your blog!