CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Are my little girls REALLY almost 2?

Miriam and Bethany will turn 2 on the 24th of this month.... has that much time really passed? It seems like just yesterday I was hugely pregnant, miserable, ready to have a baby... oh wait, it was yesterday! But, I was even bigger two years ago :)

We celebrated their birthday with a party for family on Saturday. I know, it is a little early, but since I am due with this baby next Sunday, we decided scheduling a party for Saturday was pushing it a little....

So anyway, here are some pictures of the birthday party.




Duck, duck, goose-- Miriam got up and ran EVERY time :)



Presents from our "secret twins" Camden and Brooke. Thanks guys!

Bethany LOVES her new dress up stuff,






and so does Miriam.













Mommy made us some tutus and wreaths to wear-- now we just need a place to dance.....


The cake........


and we loved blowing out the candles (we practice every night on our night light......)
This is the point where the battery on the camera died. So I didn't get any pictures of them playing with their favorite present, with my camera anyway. Grandpa got some REALLY good pictures, so I will post more after I get them from him.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Do you make that cake? It looks awesome!

Laura said...

yep. Got the idea for the cupcakes from a mom on a twin board I belong to. Thanks. It was so fun to see you guys. We need to get together more often... any luck with the job hunt yet?