Okay, so people keep asking me if we're having a boy or girl, and when I am having this baby. I decided to post a poll (thanks for the idea Julie). Also, if anyone wants to leave a comment with the date and time you think the baby will come, the closest to the arrival of the baby will get a prize (though you may have to be somewhat patient since my crazy life is about to become even busier :)
Keep in mind that I am due three weeks from today on the 27th. Also, if this info helps you any, Alix was born ON her due date, and the twins were born at 37 weeks 5 days.
Alix wants to add her comments now---
falixhtutertutdcvbnnjincmlhyuiopwqe myt
alix
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I think it will be a boy...born on September 26th at 4pm.
Blonde, Blue...
Yippeee!!!!!!!!
ooh Laura what fun. I will guess Sept.25 and that it is a boy. Hope all goes well.
Boy! September 26th because you'll over due it with the twins on their birthday and go into labor!
I am voting girl. I think you will have ALL girls because you make such cute ones. And I want to take a moment to tell you again how proud of you I am for not finding out!
I am guessing that you will have the baby on Sept. 28th at 12:41 AM.
Tell Alix I said opaoufihpafhiauehroiasufhasditjhauitreh
I may have accidently voted for a boy. That was a mistake. I think you are having a girl and she will be born on Sep. 22 at 12:57 PM.
Post a Comment