CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Look at our new trick!

While Kristine (my niece) was staying with us, both she and Jonathan figured out how to scoot along and do the army crawl.  Kristine got so she was super fast, but Jonathan would just get frustrated.  He would pull himself along a little bit, then get up on all fours.  He would then move his knees forward.  Unfortunately he didn't figure out that he needed to move his hands forward too... so he would end up doing a face plant every time.

HE FIGURED IT OUT!!!

I don't have pictures of the ACTUAL first time, but here are a few video clips, that strung together are some of Jonathan's first successful attempts at crawling...
(Okay- change of tactic- I tried to upload the videos and it was taking forever and didn't work anyway... so you just get to imagine.)


This picture is his face post-faceplant...  I thought it was kind of funny.

Oh, and he figured out stairs the day after her figured out crawling....

2 comments:

Jan said...

Oh, I love those little moments!!! It is so fun to see when your children learn new things.

Kerry said...

Laura he is just so beautiful!! Takes my breath away. You make gorgeous babies. :) xo