CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Crunchy Leaves

The leaves have started falling in our yard, and the kids couldn't be happier about it!

I have to say I agree with them.  One of my favorite things about fall is jumping into a giant pile of leaves and burying myself in it. I actually lost my favorite watch that way when I was in college :)

Here is my sweet Bethany discovering the delights of crunchy leaves...

Alix decided to let one of her animals try being buried before she would do it herself.



Jon-Jon loves exploring new things.
















I think the grin on this one says it all-- LOVE my sweet Bethy!



Still not sure if this is sweet or torture....

He did have fun though :) 
Bethany trying to get the leaves off...


Miriam didn't really want to play in the leaves, but she was out there with us.  She had a great time playing with the rake!  Her favorite was using the handle as a microphone.  She was seranding us at the top of her (very quiet) lungs...


Her sisters decided to follow suit and we had an impromptu concert on the front lawn.
Man I love my kids!

No comments: