CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

This is my sweet little bee with my mom.  We went to show off our costumes between Alix's parade and her getting out of school on Friday.  Unfortunately this is the best picture I have of him in his costume, so even though it isn't the day of trick-or-treating I figured I would put it in...
 I am a Bug Collector, and this is my collection!
I have two spiders, (one super one not), a ladybug, a butterfly, and a bee.
What a FABULOUS collection!

 Tim and Bethany walking down the sidewalk, after the rain FINALLY stopped!

We had actually gone to a trunk-or-treat at the church earlier, but it had rained so hard we didn't stay long and didn't get much loot... Then we went out to Tim's parents and did some trick-or-treating there.  Since the girls were already so wet I didn't even stop them from puddle-jumping.  They had a great time!
 The kids loved yelling Trick or Treat!
 Bethany thought she was so cool wearing Mommy's hat. 
This was actually the day after trick-or-treating, but it was actually halloween.  This was after church and Miriam decided she wanted to wear Mommy's costume hat.  Looks to me like she is enjoying herself....

No comments: