Easter was a CRAZY day at our house. I had to give a talk in Sacrament Meeting and teach the Relief Society lesson. Bethany had just hurt her leg on Thursday (we didnt know it was broken yet) and then Tims dad ended up in the ICU on Friday. So it was a crazy week, topped by a really crazy day. The easter bunny came to visit us in the middle of the night on Sat, but no one noticed until I pointed it out when it was time to get ready for church. I had to point it out though since their new dresses were sitting there with the candy.Church went well, and our really good friend Sue Sue was there waiting for us when we got home. She came for easter dinner with us, and it wasn't even an added stress since she is a helper, a stress reliever, and basically another sister....
These are the pictures we got while our ham was cooking...

Notice how innocent my little Alix looks.
A few minutes later we went inside. Alix disappeared and I couldn't find her anywhere. I went downstairs and found my bedroom door locked. I picked the lock and went in, didn't see anything. I looked outside, in her room, couldnt find her anywhere. Now I had been suspicous when I found my door locked, so I went back in there, looked around more, and called for her. This happened three times. I gave up and sent Tim to look while I finished dinner.
Tim came back a few minutes later with a little girl with a face covered in chocolate. She had eaten the rest of the chocolate in her basket (most was eaten before church), as well as two large bunnies from her sisters baskets, and she was working on a small bunny when Tim found her hiding in our closet. What a monkey! Needless to say, whe didn't eat much dinner that night.... (and she was REALLY MAD when the rest of her easter basket got thrown in the garbage!)









No comments:
Post a Comment