CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Tim and I celebrated our 8th anniversary this past Sunday. My mom took the kids for us and we were actually able to get away together for the weekend. We stayed at the Homestead Resort in Midway. It was so relaxing to be able to sleep in, go swimming, hang out, look for cars online, etc. It was AWESOME!!!! We had dinner at a great restaurant there in Midway Saturday night, it was called the Mountain House Grill. We both had the filet mignon wrapped in applewood bacon with bernaise sauce. YUMMY!!! (and we had a coupon for $18.00 off- makes it even better!) It was fun too because we ran into Elder John K. Carmack, my former mission president. He was a member of the 1st Quorum of the Seventy, and a member of the Area presidency when he was sent to Portugal to be my mission president for awhile. When Tim and I got married, he was the one that performed the Sealing. It was really fun to run into him and his wife at the restaurant. He even commented that he was the one that married us, and I told him we were celebrating our anniversary....

On Monday we spent the day shopping for a minivan. And, we found one! After almost two years of being a one car family (ie. me being stuck at home all day with the kids being unable to go anywhere while Tim was at work) WE HAVE A SECOND CAR!!!!! WAHOOO!!!!!!

It is a black '06 Dodge Grand Caravan. It is REALLY NICE! I love that it has power EVERYTHING! It is great! I just realized I haven't downloaded the pictures yet though, so I will get pics on tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for your van. So fun for you!!!