I can't believe Jonathan is one year old today! In past birthday posts I have gone into great detail telling the birth story of my baby... but only because I didn't have this outlet to do it when they were first born. Since I already wrote about Jonathan's birth, I get to use this post to tell you about my sweet little boy :)
Jonathan is the sweetest baby ever. He is so good natured! He doesn't even get too upset when his sisters maul him with kisses. Or when Miss Bethany tries to ride him like a horse as he crawls across the floor. (in fact Mommy gets FAR more upset than he does...) He loves to be outside! He is all boy when it comes to finding dirt, eating dirt, playing with bugs, etc. He hasn't decided to walk yet, but his very favorite place to be is out back on the deck, standing up holding on to the handle bars of the tricycle. He uses it as a walker and it is really quite cute.
We have a charmer on our hands. Jonathan knows how to play to a crowd and get all the attention- especially if the crowd is composed of ladies. He bats his big blue eyes and gives a thousand watt smile, and everyone in the vicinity melts.... And it really isn't just the ladies, in fact- his daddy is probably the most prone to his charms... Especially when it comes to giving the boy treats. Jonathan knows that if daddy has something he wants, he can definitely get some. His favorite is ice cream, so it is a good thing we have an unlimited supply.
Unfortunately he is teething right now and he is paging me. He has been sleeping through the night for a while now though so when he wakes up I know he really does need something.... Happy Birthday Baby Boy!
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment