My girls aren't babies any more! I can't believe they are three already! Since I already told all about the day they arrived on their first birthday post I'm going to skip that here.... I will just tell you a liitle about each of their personalities.
Miriam is very sweet and cares so much about people. She is very tender with her little brother and LOVES to make him laugh. She even plays with him like a real person, not as her doll with no feelings (like her sisters do :) She does love playing with babies too. She loves her little bunny and has named her baby Emily- and you MUST say "BABY Emily" or she will correct you, apparently just Emily is not good enough. Miriam is seriously loyal and once your are in her good graces, you always will be. Even when she is mad at her sisters or her parents, she makes it clear that she is angry but still loves you. 

Miriam loves purple! She has a pair of purple pants she loves to wear, and any time she sees ANYTHING purple she has to let everyone know that it "matches my purple pants!" She gets so excited! When I asked her what she wanted as a theme for her birthday and her cake, there was no doubt. She wanted purple butterflies. In fact that has been her main topic if ceonversation for the last few months...
Betahny is my rough and tumble girl, which is hilarious to me since she LOVES wearing skirts and dresses. She would change clothes 10 times a day if I would let her. She loves to tease and make jokes, even though they don't make a whole lot of sense at this point :) I never really understood what people meant by a "mischevious glint in the eye" until I got to know miss Bethany.
Bethany is a very outgoing people person. She loves being around others, and loves being the center of attention. She loves to play hiding games and making forts with her sisters. They all really love playing under the piano or anywhere else that is somewhat secluded. In fact, I cannot count the number of times I have found Bethany playing in her closet with a toy or two. I have even gone in to get the girls after nap time and found her sleeping in the closet.

Bethany is an interesting mix of independant and clingy. That doesn't sound very positive,, but I don't know how else to say it, and it really isn't a bad thing. Bethany likes to play on her own, HATES being told what to do (by anyone, not just her parents) and wants to explore everything, as long as she knows someone is close by. She acts fearless, but wants to check in often :) Bethany LOVES playing with babies, pretend ones anyway. She does love to play with Jonathan too, but since she tends to be pretty rough with him and treats him like a toy, she usually ends up in trouble.
Miriam and Bethany LOVE each other SO MUCH! I love that they are such good friends. Obviously they have their squabbles, but they generally play really well together. (especially when it is just the two of them...) I love listening to them pretend -- they are so CUTE!
Happy Birthday My SWEET Ladies!









No comments:
Post a Comment