CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Uvula anyone?

Okay, so this is going to be a quick one. I have to admit that by the time I got Alix in bed tonight I was thoroughly frustrated with her. And then she goes and says something cute, and it all melts away.... So we are laying on her bed talking about what she would like to say in her prayers tonight. I asked her what she wants to ask for help with. Her response, "help to brush my teeth good so I won't get any uvulas..." Um, so I think she was a little confused. We talked about the differnce between uvulas and cavities, which of course meant her wanting to get out a flashlight to examine my uvula. It really was very cute though. And just the fact that she remembered and correctly pronounced uvula had me surprised :)

(PS- just in case you can't remember, your uvula is the little dangly thing in the back of your throat...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful Lady. How are you? I haven't seen you for years. I still have a special spot in my heart for "Lead Kindly Light" because of you!!!