
My mom is absolutely wonderful. We have been close for a long time, and I have known (okay it took until I was almost out of high school) that she was always there for me, and that I could turn to her no matter what. I always loved her growing up, it just took me awhile to appreciate her. I have learned to appreciate her a lot more since having my own kids.
She is always concerned about our welfare, and will offer advice when requested. I am very grateful that she is not one to constantly offer unsolicited advice. I have also appreciated that even though we live with her, she doesn't step in to discipline etc, unless I am unavailable. That is a rare quality in a live-in Grandma... (especially when we're the ones living with her, not the other way around.)
My mom is incredibly faithful, and puts the Lord first in her life. She has taken many steps into the dark, and is not afraid. She seems to have a direct line to Heaven.... she started praying that all of her children would have babies when the time was right... and she will be getting quite a few new grandchildren in September and October...
My thoughts are a bit scattered right now, due the the serious need of a nap, but I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful Mom.







No comments:
Post a Comment