CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Jonathan's newborn pictures

I found a photographer that would come to my house a do a photo shoot with Jonathan and give a disk with all the photos for $65. I was so excited! And, she turned out to be a good photographer too... In these photos Jonathan was 9 days old.
































4 comments:

shauna said...

OH MY GOSH LAURA..i love those pictures...he's is such a little sweetie! and the pics with the girls are priceless..just beautiful :)

Kerry said...

He is so handsome!! Seriously...can you believe he is only 9 days old? He is perfect! The photos came out great. Love them all. You must be so happy! $65 is a steal!

LizzyP said...

Look at all that hair! He has more than my twins who are nearly two!

Juliekins said...

Wow! He is super cute Laura! I am jealous you got newborn pictures.