

When Jonathan was three weeks old we took him over to Tim's parents to meet those that hadn't seen him yet. And of course, the kids all wanted to play outside. It was such a nice day! They loved playing on the trampoline and wanted to play with daddy too. Daddy climbed in with them, and of course I was inside feeding the baby, so I didn't get pictures. They decided it would be fun to make a pile of leaves on the trampoline and jump in it. They had SO MUCH FUN!!! Papa even joined in the action. Then, after I came outside, the little girls begged me to get on the trampoline too. They weren't satisfied with daddy, and just kept asking... So, I handed Jonathan to grandma and got on. I bounced exactly three times, and QUICKLY realized a woman with a three week old baby should not be jumping on a trampoline. I wonder, will my bladder EVER be the same again?









No comments:
Post a Comment