We have all been excited and gearing up for Halloween around here. Our neighbors have been a great help in this process. They have a great big inflatable Frankenstein that went up at the beginning of the month. Each morning the little girls run to the window and look for him. If the Grossman's have turned on the pump that morning, the run back to me excited saying "Steins up mommy, stein up!" And if they've forgotten, I spend the morning answering the question "where's Stein?" AT LEAST 50 times! The other day was really funny... Stein had "been sleeping" all day. Bethany saw the neighbor (Israel) drive up, and started yelling "Isrel mommy- wake up Stein now" She was quite excited...
Our family loves the song Little Bunny Foo Foo, ya know- the one where he hops through the forest scooping up the field mice and bopping them on the head? Then down comes the Good Fairy to threaten him with being turned into a GOON if his bad behavior continues.... (oh how I have wished for that power...)
So anyway, as I asked the kids what they wanted to be, the little girls decided they wanted to be Bunny Foo Foos, so Alix decided she wanted to be the Good Fairy. We decided the whole family may as well get involved :) So Tim and Jonathan were mice, Alix was a fairy (and I sort of was, but Mom's costume was last priority and I ran out of time after doing everyone else's), and Miriam and Bethany were bunnies. We didn't get any good pics of the kids alone, but here is one of the whole family, one of just my little mice, and one of Bethany trying to get a better look at the jack-o-lantern daddy made.










No comments:
Post a Comment