So the other day I put the girls hair up for the first time in a LONG time.... and my family wasn't happy. They all said it was harder to tell the girls apart with their hair up off their foreheads. So now the question... can YOU tell them apart?
I love being a stay at home mom! Some moments are definitely nuts, but by the end of the day, when I see my little ones sleep, I remember that all I've ever wanted to do is be a mom, and I got my wish....
Tim's favorite things? Spending time with me! (of course) Four adorable kids, Young Frankenstein, being a daddy, watching football, churrasqueria (ie. brazilian barbeque) sleep, Harry Potter
2 comments:
I think Bethany is on the left (in the pink shirt) and Miriam is on the right (in the striped shirt.)
I'm going with Julie's guess but I only have one good photo (the one of Lyndall holding them on their birthday) to compare it to.
Post a Comment