CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Katie!!!






I have an absolutely adorable niece that turned two yesterday. She is so much fun! She has the biggest blue eyes and loves to laugh. She looks up at you with her huge eyes and then cracks this gorgeous smile, and Pop! There appear the dimples. I could just eat her up! (and if you asked her, she'd tell you I've tried many times...) Oh, it is so fun to see her with the twins too. She follows them around trying to help them, saying, "babies, babies, babies..." over and over. She plays really well with Alix now too. For a long time she would scream shen Alix got too close because Alix was constantly trying to pick her up and carry her around, do everything for her, etc. Now she's big enough that Alix no longer intimidates her. So anyway, Happy birthday to my very favorite Katie in the whole world! I love you around the workd and back, lots and lots of times!!!






No comments: