CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

LDS General Conference


Our family belongs to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (also know as the LDS church, or the Mormons) This weekend marks October General Conference and I am so excited! I love the opportunity to listen to wonderful people that have devoted their lives to the service of God. I always learn so much and am buoyed up by the messages offered. So far my favorite talk has been the given by Elder Aidukatis ( I think thats how you spell it...), and I am currently enjoying the talk by Elder Wirthlin. ( I love the story he just told about a little boy that came up with a more efficient way of playing baseball. He watched the ball as it was hit past him, then pulled a baseball out of his pocket and threw that one to the pitcher... sounds like my Alix!)

Video of the Conference and the talks given can be found here I will write more about it later...

No comments: