
Last night my mom said she would watch the kids for us so Tim and I could go out on a date. It was so nice! We don't get to do it very often, so when we do it's a real treat. We went to dinner at Olive Garden (never ending pasta bowl, yum!) and then we saw a movie. My sister has been trying to get us to go see it for a while now, but we didn't have the money until it hit the dollar theaters. I have not heard Tim laugh that hard in a LONG time! It was so funny. Unfortunately they did include some things that could have easliy been omitted without affecting the storyline, but overall it was still a really good show. I think I know what Tim is getting for Christmas...







1 comment:
Steve and I have been wanting to see that movie too. We just never get to go on dates anymore.....
I love the pictures of the twins party and I love the cakes!
Post a Comment