Today we had all my dad's brothers and sisters and spouses over for dinner. They get together once a month, and since we live with my parents right now, we are invited when they do it at our house. Alix was SO EXCITED when she found out that Aunt Lilia was coming over. She talked about it all day, and then when Lilia pulled up, she started jumping around and yelling LEE-LEE-A is here! (fortunately Lilia was still outside when this took place since that would have been seriously painful with her hearing aides...)
The dinner was really fun and the girls all did really well. The twins sat in the front room and played with each other while thhe rest of us dinner. They were playing together SO CUTE! At one point I peeked in and they were sitting facing each other, and just giggling. One would giggle, and then the other, back and forth.... So FUN! I love that they are interacting more with each other.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Cute girls! I LOVE THEM!!!
I bet the twins are soo big now! That is so cute they sit a giggle at each other. Anyway, hope all is going well!!
Post a Comment