Thursday, September 11, 2008
Not to be outdone....
Miriam started walking on Sunday, and Bethany, not wanting to be outdone, decided to grow a new tooth on Monday :) I guess she wanted some of the attention back on herself! This is both a good thing and a bad thing. It is good because the girls have both been stuck at two bottom teeth for several months now. It is also good because I am having a hard time coming up with things they want to eat that don't require chewing. We do it, but we definitely get stuck in ruts.... It is bad though, because she has decided to try out her new tooth on mommy. OUCH! We only made it nursing Alix for 10 months for that reason, I wanted to make it at least a year with the twins. Hopefully she'll stop biting SOON!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment