
Yeah! Miriam and Bethany turned one on Wednesday! We had a fairly low-key day. We all went to play group in the morning (even Daddy went with us since he had the day off, and I didn't want all the kids at the park by myself) We took cupcakes to share with everyone. The girls loved the cupcakes, but I think I ended up wea
ring more than they ate. they shoved as much as they could into their mouths and then came after me to get more. I came home with cupcake smeared all over both pantlegs and my shirt. LOVELY!Later in the evening, after dinner (and another cupecake of course) we bathed the girls- it was an absolute necessity after crawling around at the park (gotta love black knees on wh
ite tights) and cupcake smeared everywhere. After their baths we opened our secret twin gift. I belong to a website for mothers of twins where I have some incredible friends. We drew names and sent a gift to our secret twin, then after the last birthday next month we'll all tell who we had.
ite tights) and cupcake smeared everywhere. After their baths we opened our secret twin gift. I belong to a website for mothers of twins where I have some incredible friends. We drew names and sent a gift to our secret twin, then after the last birthday next month we'll all tell who we had.The girls LOVED their secret twin gift!
It was a ball popper that plays music and blows the balls out a chute when you push the button. They had so much fun with it!
I also took some pictures for my benefit. Someone on my twin website suggest that we take kind of "before and after" pictures-- before the were born as we were going to the hospital, etc. and then a picture of what it takes to get us out the door now. So, my before is actually in my previous post, and here is the after- notice the LARGE diaper bag, the stroller, blankets, etc. Geez! I need a bigger car!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment