I have a child that puts EVERYTHING in her mouth! Reading that statement, you automatically think one of the twins, right? WRONG!!! Alix chews on everything, and I don't know what to do about it. I've tried taking things away, using nasty tasting stuff on fingernails, etc. I don't know if anything will work for this child.
I was sitting at the table today working on invitations for the twins birthday party, and I heard some plastic crinkling in the front room. I hopped up, somehow knowing either Alix or the twins had something they shouldn't... this is what I found.

As we've been rearrannging, Grandma put a leftover egg coloring kit within Alix's reach, and she thought the dye tablets were candy. The crazy thing to me is that she wanted to eat more than just the one... Fortunately for all of us, when I checked the package it said "in case of accidental ingestion this product contains only food grade colorings and is non-toxic".... music to my panic-stricken heart!








1 comment:
That's definitely Alix for ya!
Post a Comment