So lets start with today.
Tim and I were sitting in Sunday School, trying to pay attention to the lesson and the twins at the same time. We were having class on the stage today, so the girls were pretty loud without even trying to be... Anyway, Miriam was standing holding on to a folding chair (and trying to use it for a drum of course) when she noticed her sister had something fun. Miriam let go of the chair and WALKED over to Bethany. It was six or seven steps, and she did it. My baby took her first steps! I was so excited I blurted out in the middle of the lesson, "hey, she's walking!" (Sorry Sam!) She repeated the performance several times after we got home as well. Miriam is a walker :) and :( all at the same time.
I can't believe the twins are almost a year old. Right now I am in the process of planning their first birthday party. We are going to have a bugs and flowers theme. More specifically, lady bugs, bees, and flowers. I bought some really cute flower shaped stacking cake pans, and I'm going to make a 4 tier birthday cake! I know, I'm crazy. Especially since I've never made a tiered cake before. I do love decorating cakes though. I've actually done several this summer.
This is Alix's cake (in April)

and this is the cake I did for my nephew Bradly in June

and this is the one I did for his brother Glenn in July








No comments:
Post a Comment