CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Look at Me Mom!

 "Hey Mom-  you know that Santa you put on the couch?  That one that is bigger than me?  Yeah- that one.  I think it is really funny to drag it all over the house...."
 


"Oh, and by the way, I have figured out how to climb up on chairs.  This means that nothing in the house is safe from me anymore.  You can't leave anything on the counters, or anywhere else for that matter.  I will get to it.  Oh, and I actually figured out how to push the chairs around the floor before I figured out the climbing thing, so even if the chair isn't near what I want, I can still get to it.  Neener, neener, neener...."


"Pbbblt"  (that's me sticking my toungue out at you  :-P )

1 comment:

Jan said...

What a fun stage for you. Where everything has to go up one drawer higher. Good Luck!!