CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MY "little Chef"

Miss Alix LOVES to cook.  Her favorite thing to do is to help me cook dinner, and pretend that I am a famous chef and that she is my sous chef.  Sometimes she likes to pretend she is the chef and I am the sous, but that doesn't happen quite as often...
Since I don't spend my entire day cooking (even though it feels like it sometimes) she does have to come up with other ways to get her "fix".  She loves to play with her kitchen stuff, and will put on elaborate demonstrations. She will sit and talk to the camera the whole time she is cooking... I really need to get a video of her doing it because it really is adorable! 

Can you tell she loves to watch the Food Network?  Rachel Ray is her absolute favorite, but she would sit and watch anything on the Food Network all day if I would let her :)

No comments: