CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 26, 2010

December Fun

Usually December is a crazy flurry activity for us... playing in the snow, baking, shopping, baking, making presents, baking, putting together neighbor gifts, baking.  I think you get my point, right? 
This year there was not much of that-- Still crazy- but in a very different way.
Alix got really sick with the flu, then Bethany got her tonsils out, and everyone else got the flu.  Add in some roseola, and pink eye, and well, I think you'll understand why the ONLY treat making that got done this year was the baking of pre-made, refrigerated cookie dough, and making Muddy Buddies (also called puppy chow by some...)
We did manage to have some fun in between all the sickness though.  The kids LOVED playing in the snow, and I think one of the hard parts of being sick is that I wouldn't let them go out in it :)




No comments: