and daily food we praise thy name oh Lord....
I was going to write about Miriam today, but I need to change order a little bit. We found out today that some good friends of ours had a son hit by a car last night. he was in the crosswalk when a car ran a red light and hit him. It broke both of his legs and gave him a severe enough concussion they opened his skull to reduce the pressure. At this point the doctors are expecting him to make a full recovery.
This has me thinking. I am so grateful for health. My husband and I have our aches and pains, but we are in relatively good health. All three of our beautiful babies were born perfect and whole, and all were very healthy. Even the twins, who were at a much higher risk for being premature (with the TONS of health problems that go with that) we born perfectly healthy. They did give Miriam some oxygen for a few minutes after birth, but she didn't need it by the time they brought her to my room less than an hour later.
I am very grateful for a healthy family. ( And I pray for those whose families are not...)
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment