
The other day I was nursing the twins before their morning nap and I turned on Good Things Utah. They announced a giveaway of Polar Express tickets. I thought that would be lots of fun, so I went to the website and entered. I checked my email late Thursday night and saw that I WON!!! I usually don't win things, so I almost didn't enter, but we got picked! YEAH!!!
It was a family 4-pack of tickets, and since the twins are only a year old, they don't need their own ticket. So I decided to invite Ashlee, a cousin that is only two weeks younger than Alix. We had to figure out cars though. We only have one, and it is FULL with our family of five. When I talked to my sister Jana and invited her daughter, we arranged to switch cars as well, and we took her minivan to the train.

We were able to get one more ticket (that we had to pay for) for Ashlee's sister Rachael, and the seven of us headed up the mountain to the Heber Historic Railroad. We sat in the very first (or last on the way back) coach and we had GREAT elves! They fell in love with our girls and really made it special for all of us.
We were actually right up front in the train, so we got a lot of extra attention. This is the girls looking out the window for Santa as we passed the North Pole.
Meeting the BIG GUY himself! The girls were SO EXCITED!!!! (and had the elves help them write lists to give him while we waited our turn....)
THANK YOU GOOD THINGS UTAH!!!!
We really did have a good time and I am so grateful we won the tickets. It was something we wanted to do, but we definitely wouldn't have been able to afford to go on our own!










No comments:
Post a Comment