
I am so grateful for my sweet Alishaundra! She is such a special little girl. She has a very fun personality and laughs easily. Even when she's hurt or sad, it doesn't take much to make her laugh, most of the time. She is a very precocious child, with the vocabulary and thought process of a twenty year old. Okay, so maybe that's a bit of an exageration, but she really is an amazing three year old.
Just the other night on Halloween we had a very sweet experience, something not exactly expected while trick-or-treating. Alix walked up to an older lady in our ward and said hello. She said- "your husband died" which the lady confirmed. Alix then talked about how he was living with Heavenly Father now, and that he was busy. She then explained that Jesus died and His body and His Spirit came back together, and ours will too. Then she patted the lady's hand and said "when your husband gets his body back you will be so happy!" It was SO SPECIAL. There I was in the church parking lot, dressed like Little Bo Peep, surrounded by other people in costumes, tears running down my face. I am so grateful for my special little Alix, and that she already has a budding little testimony of the Gospel.
I am grateful that Alix loves her little sisters, and is so good to help out with them. She loves to entertain them, and there is nothing better than hearing three little giggles in the playroom! I love snuggling together in her bed as we sing lullabys, and that she sings along as much as she can. I love that she stood up and sang louder than most of the kids in primary when the nursery was invited to join them on the stand to sing I Am A Child of God. I just love her!
Sweetie, You are my very favorite Alix in the whole world, and I love you around the world and back, lots and lots of times!







No comments:
Post a Comment