CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

My computer buddies

A few months after the twins arrived, I started feeling very isolated. The girls were old enough that I wanted to be ableto do things, since the no-sleep fog had lifted somewhat. I didn't have a car though, so it was really hard to get out and do things. Even to get to the play group here in the neighborhood was a challenge since I only have a double stroller and my Alix likes to run off... (thank heavens she is better about that now!) Anyway, I was feeling quite lonely. I was looking for something online one day and found a magazine dedicated to twins. They had a forum attached specifically for twin moms. I hooked up with the group of moms whose babies were born within a couple of months of mine.

I am so grateful for these ladies. There is a small group of us that actually left the public forum (due to spammers-yech!) and went to a private site. They are my sanity some days! I don't have a lot of time to get on, and sometimes my visits are several days apart, but I am so grateful for my online friends. They really help me keep things in perspective and are great to answer my questions, etc. Thank you Twin Buddies!

No comments: