
My sweet Miriam is a busy little bee! And I am so grateful for her in my life. She was "kicky" before she was born, named because she was constantly flailing as compared to her sister, dubbed "stretchy". Even then she was energetic....

Miriam is my little dare-devil. She is extremely curious about everything and doesn't care what she has to do to get to things. She will climb, dive, crawl in, under, through, etc.
Miriam is a talker. Her first two words were Dada and Awwa (that's Alix by the way). I am frequently awakened by Miriam calling to all of us from her crib. "Mama, Dada, Awwa, Gdda (Grandpa and Grandma), Mama, Dada..." She will run through the list several times... One of her favorite things to say is "whas tat" -ie. what's that. It is a constant question, refer to the previous paragraph if you doubt....
She is so sweet and likes to be around people. She did inherit something from Mommy I wish she hadn't though. Miriam has a hard time going to sleep. At nap time, unless she is really tired and we hit the timing just right, she will stand there and cry. Bethany goes right to sleep, but it takes Miriam a little while. Tim says she just can't bear the idea of missing something, just like her mama.

I LOVE YOU MY PRECIOUS MIRIAM!!! You are my very favorite Miriam in the whole world, and I love you around the world and back lots and lots of times!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment