I am grateful for my wonderful Tim!
I never have to wonder how he feels about me. He tells me he loves me, and even more importantly, he SHOWS me he loves me every day. He respects me and listens to what I have to say, even if he doesn't agree. He helps me want to be a better person, by his example, but doesn't sit and point out my faults. He helps me to see the positive, even when sometimes it is hard to find.
Tim is truly my other half and I am so grateful for him in my life. He takes care of us, both physically and emotionally. He is the best daddy I could ever possibly ask for for my little girls as well. He is so very involved with them on every level. From changing poopy diapers (which since we use cloth involves dunking in the toilet too...) to rolling around on the floor, to getting up and cleaning up vomit (his LEAST favorite thing) in the middle of the night. And, he does it without complaining or making me feel guilty about it.
I am so glad the Lord led Tim into my life! (thanks again Dianna for listening...)
I LOVE YOU TIM!!!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment