Yes, I realize that is the title of a song, and actually one I like quite a bit, but it is also the fundamental building block of my testimony.
I know that Heavenly Father loves me, Laura Ann Pack Dieckmann, on a very personal level. He knows me on an individual basis, and He cares what happens to me. I don't always understand why things happen (or don't...), but I know that He truly understands where my life is headed and He will help me. While I don't think that God actually CAUSES all of my trials, I know that He is aware of them, and that He won't allow anything I can't handle. Either He will temper the trial, or He will strengthen me to be able to deal with it.
I am grateful for that testimony. It gives me the motivation for many of my decisions. I do what I do (the good stuff anyway) because I know who I am. I am a daughter of a Heavenly Father who loves me, and I love Him.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment